Join now - be part of our community!

internal storage space

SOLVED
KresToo
Visitor

internal storage space

I have problem in the space of internal storage that make me couldn't download apps from Google play store unless I had deleted some apps to make free space this problem when I was updated to lollipop 5.1.1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@KresToo

I have a T2 Ultra, so this is what you could do

If you don't use Google+ and other preloaded apps

settings > apps > all > G+ > uninstall updates > disable it (this last step is if you don't use it, it won't increase the internal storage) > repeat with any other preloaded app that you don't use. 

also, move all the pictures, videos, music, download, bluetooth files to the SD card, if you use whatsapp, use the file commander > whatsapp > copy paste the folder > move it to the SD card > then access the whatsapp folder on the internal storage and delete the media folder or the items inside, pictures, videos, recordings, you already have a backup and it will free up storage. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@KresToo

You will need 500MB + the size of the app that you are trying to download.

KresToo
Visitor

I know but i need to know if there some unused files to delete it and make more free space
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@KresToo

I have a T2 Ultra, so this is what you could do

If you don't use Google+ and other preloaded apps

settings > apps > all > G+ > uninstall updates > disable it (this last step is if you don't use it, it won't increase the internal storage) > repeat with any other preloaded app that you don't use. 

also, move all the pictures, videos, music, download, bluetooth files to the SD card, if you use whatsapp, use the file commander > whatsapp > copy paste the folder > move it to the SD card > then access the whatsapp folder on the internal storage and delete the media folder or the items inside, pictures, videos, recordings, you already have a backup and it will free up storage. 

KresToo
Visitor

Ok Thank You 👍
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

keep us updated

@KresToo