Join now - be part of our community!

Arranging the menu icons?

SOLVED
Not applicable

Arranging the menu icons?

Fellas, I've got another question about my X10 Mini.

I've been downloading many apps from Android Market and there are so many good ones, but also some others pretty awful. The thing is that unninstalling some apps from the phone leaves me gaps in the menu... I've got pages of the downer menu with only six icons, when the space allows 9. How can i re-arrange the icons to put them in order?? Is there an option in the phone as it comes, or do I have to download an app from the market??

Please, as always, I'm eager to reading some good answers to this matter

Greetings!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

When you are in the menu, press the MENU button (four squares) and press the "Arrange Icons" button. You'll be able to drag the icons around. Move them from the last pages forward to empty the last pages of icons.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

When you are in the menu, press the MENU button (four squares) and press the "Arrange Icons" button. You'll be able to drag the icons around. Move them from the last pages forward to empty the last pages of icons.

Not applicable

Well-done! I've tried this option, but i didn't realize that holding the icon allowed me to move it! Very Appreciated, Jeff, though it was something pretty obvious.me

And is there an option to arrange it by categories, like folders or something like this? I haven't found the option on the phone, i imagine something could i've been missing or maybe some app from the market?

Thanks again!

Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry but that option doesn´t appear in my X10, when i click the four squares button in the menu!! and if i click twice, appears a keyboard! (that i presume it's normal! :))
Anyway, in the menu, when i click the four squares button, appears the "Add" option (but nothing happens!), the "Background picture" option, "search", "notifications" and "definitions"!

Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

This option is only available on the Xperia X10 mini and Xperia X10 mini pro.

On the Xperia X10, you can put icons in folders on one of the home screens and organize that way.