Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix Dolby Atmos with 55xe9305 TV & HT-ZF9 Soundbar

profile.country.GB.title
Gulmez1981
Explorer

Netflix Dolby Atmos with 55xe9305 TV & HT-ZF9 Soundbar

First of all hello guys, I have a 55XE9305 TV in my house, if I connect HT-ZF9 Soundbar can I see the Dolby Atmos logo on certain content on Netflix? 

Currently, I already see the Dolby Vision logo on my device, but if I connect HT-ZF9 to TV with ARC, will it work, can I also see the Dolby Atmos logo on certain content on Netflix?

18 REPLIES 18
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

No excuse in fact I did not understand, I thought you had problems getting Atmos, even if the doubt had come to me.

In this case, at least for Netflix the answer should be yes but we wait for someone who can verify it to answer.

profile.country.GB.title
Gulmez1981
Explorer

There is also a situation that I do not want to pay in vain, so if I cannot experience the Dolby Atmos experience on 55xe9305 TV, I will stop taking HT-ZF9.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

In the meantime read this Discussion:

DOLBY ATMOS SUPPORT

profile.country.GB.title
Gulmez1981
Explorer

I didn't understand much, but what would you suggest me to do as a result, my friend? It seems to me that when I connect HT-ZF9 to the TV's ARC channel, I will see the Dolby Atmos logo in the exclusive content of Netflix. What do you think?

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

"I will see the Dolby Atmos logo in the exclusive content of Netflix. What do you think?"

Yes exactly...

profile.country.GB.title
Gulmez1981
Explorer

Anyway, if the HT-ZF9 soundbar was not compatible with the xe9305 model TV, it would not be included in the compatible sound systems in the photo I sent you.

profile.country.GB.title
Gulmez1981
Explorer

I have been researching this topic on the internet since the morning, I wish I had written to the community before, thank you very much my friend :slight_smile: What should I buy now, shouldn't I buy HT-ZF9?

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

But it's compatible, only that you can get Atmos probably only from Netflix, the compatibility you read is also for other Audio Formats of course... From ARC or Optical...

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Atmos or less I think ZF9 remains a great choice...