Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

There is a bug in your Online-Shop

profile.country.de_AT.title
CeYK79
Besucher

There is a bug in your Online-Shop

Since 2 days I have been trying to arrange my orders. First of all I wanted to change the color of the Vaio I ordered. Ta taaa I canceled the first one and placed a new one. When I turned back to my account I saw that there were several from the computers I have, I did not get how it was possible? Then I canceled all of them and placed again. This time I saw that the color of the computer I have choosen was black rather than silver. Then I canceled again but after loging in and checking my account in an hour I saw that again the last order was placed several times and I canceled them again and did not understand how it was possible and finally today I called your help line and fixed the last 3 order and your colleague called me in half an hour to confirm that everything is fine and I will get my last 3 orders till I checked my account after 3 hours :) There one of the order was missing and I called your help line again and this time I learned that the finance department punished me by not allowing me to use my credit card for a life long term! I was forsure sad cause I was becoming a Sony Customer for the first time and I was not wellcomed and I was even not really well asked why the orders were canceled several times. Anyway Tonight I tried it once again and saw that if I take a configuration till end and put it in my shoppingchart but I do not choose the way I will pay and close the website then it pops up in my account as "Open Order"" then forsure if I am not experienced I would take it seriously and click on cancelation... Then I will be again a bad customer :) I would be glad if I can reach to some people from the related department and solve this problem in Sony Website and let me start once again that I can place orders by credit card online in the rest of my life :) Thanksn

1 ANTWORT 1
profile.country.de_DE.title
-Luka-
Mitglied

Hallo CeYK79,

Wilkommen auf dem Sony Userforum DE. Es ist an sich ein rein deutschsprachiges Forum. Du wirst also auch besser Hilfe bekommen wenn du auf Deutsch schreibst.

Was dein Problem betrifft, ist das Forum auch ein reines Userforum, wo sich erfahrene und weniger erfahrene User Erfahrungen und Tipps austauschen.

Auf dieser Seite wirst du wohl eher Hilfe bekommen: http://www.sony.de/section/support-service-hilfe?site=odw_de_DE

MFG, Luka (Moderator)