Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Sony Xperia Z problem with CWM-based Recovery v6.0.3.4

GELÖST
michael.good
Neues Mitglied

Sony Xperia Z problem with CWM-based Recovery v6.0.3.4

I have a Xperia Z modell C6603 and I have tried to install cyanogenmod 10.1-20130724-NIGHTLY.
I have unlocked the Bootloader and flashed the "boot.img" file from "cm-10.1-20130724-NIGHTLY-yuga.zip".
Now, CWM-based Recovery v6.0.3.4 is installed.
But, when I start CWM-based Recovery v6.0.3.4 comes the warning "No file_contexts" and when I go to "install zip > choose zip from sdcard", then comes the error "Can't mount /sdcard/" and when I go to "install zip > choose zip from external sdcard", then comes the error "Can't mount /external_sd/".
I can't start the fastboot-mode and so I can't flash another version of cwm or reset to the Firmware from Sony.
I can't use the "install zip > install zip from sideload" option, cause I can't find the drivers for my Pc, my Pc is running Windows 8.
What should I do?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Axel_B
Mitglied

Hello Michael,

Welcom to the German Sony user forum. As such, this is a purely German language forum, and you may find it hard to get any useful answers here. You may find it easier to get an answer on the UK side: http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/en/ct-p/en

Alternatively, you can post your question in German instead, which will enable a larger number of users to understand and answer your query.

"Mit freundllichen Grüssen"

Axel_B (Community Manager)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 ANTWORT 1
Axel_B
Mitglied

Hello Michael,

Welcom to the German Sony user forum. As such, this is a purely German language forum, and you may find it hard to get any useful answers here. You may find it easier to get an answer on the UK side: http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/en/ct-p/en

Alternatively, you can post your question in German instead, which will enable a larger number of users to understand and answer your query.

"Mit freundllichen Grüssen"

Axel_B (Community Manager)