Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Logon

profile.country.CH.title
theking2
Entdecker

Logon

I no long can logon as I'm not able to distinguish Bees from Zebras. Also I don't recognize mice and cheese.

Will Sony do something sensible and add some kind of reasonable 2FA authentication?

2 ANTWORTEN 2
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @theking2,

it seems Sony cut ties with Googles Captcha and now use another system (which looking at Googles track record in data collection I personally enjoy).

Also unless you delete all your cookies when exiting a browser session, you can then login for 60-90 days without having to go trough any of these spam protection methods.

- Nic

profile.country.CH.title
theking2
Entdecker

I'd rather have an expert and a transparent company deal with my privacy as a shady japanese firm with an even shadier past, concerning my personal data but that is is me. Also cookies have shelf live of one session on my pc. 

I hoped to get rid of any of these impossible captcha by setting up 2fa. but no, Now I need my 2fa app and still have to select these impossible bread bees and zebra images. Apart from being send all over the place from sony to mysonz, playstore. and I don't know what else.

exit rant- mode, sorry about that. After about 1.5 hours I succeeded downloading and installing a simple app on my alpha 7mII