Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Head Tracking Feature Not Working on WF-1000XM5 with iPhone 13

profile.country.DE.title
talalhallaj
Neues Mitglied

Head Tracking Feature Not Working on WF-1000XM5 with iPhone 13

Dear Sony Support Team,

I am reaching out to address an issue I've encountered with my Sony WF-1000XM5 earbuds, specifically related to the head tracking feature not functioning as expected.

I am using an iPhone 13 running iOS 17.4, and I have the latest version of the Sony | Headphones Connect app installed and configured on my device. Despite ensuring that all settings within the app have been correctly set up, the head tracking feature (to clarify, I am referring to head tracking, not the Real 360 Audio feature) does not seem to work.

I have tried troubleshooting the issue myself, including checking for any firmware updates for the earbuds, reinstalling the Headphones Connect app, and verifying that all relevant settings within the app are correctly configured. However, the problem persists.

I am unsure if there are additional settings within the iOS system that I need to adjust or if this feature is not supported for Apple devices. Therefore, I am seeking your guidance on how to resolve this issue.

Could you please provide me with the following information?

Are there any specific settings on my iPhone that need to be adjusted to enable head tracking for the WF-1000XM5 earbuds?
Is the head tracking feature supported on iOS devices, and if so, are there known issues or limitations with its functionality?
Do you have any recommended troubleshooting steps or firmware updates that I may have missed?

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,

1 ANTWORT 1
profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

It seems that it is an Android-specific feature. It won't be working with your iPhone or any iOS device.

https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/hpc/v1/en/contents/TP1001274109.html