Join now - be part of our community!

YouView not allowing catchup

profile.country.GB.title
mkuksonyman

YouView not allowing catchup

KD65XE9005 using latest firmware upgrade April 2018. Youview app version is 2.0.8-37.8-android.

Going backwards in guide does not allow any catch up. The status goes from watch now to not available for all programs before the current time. All catch up players work fine if you launch them separately and I use netflix and amazon prime all the time. Using microphone search goes out to the internet and plays u tube etc ok.

The guide on youview also shows not available for every channel until you select one, then the guide starts to slowly populate with programs.Can anyone help???

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

I would suggest a soft restart to try resolve this problem. You can find more details on how to perform this here.

Let me know if this helps.

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GB.title
mkuksonyman

thanks, tried soft reset but still the same. Turned off wi-fi connection and using lan cable to router only as i had both connected before. Sony support sugested factory reset but that will be my last resort as I will have to re-enter Netflix and Amazon prime passwords etc and set up google account etc etc. Thanks for your help anyway.