Join now - be part of our community!

Yet another cash back request....

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
RedToasty
Explorer

Yet another cash back request....

I sent the details as requested, but was told my receipt was an order confirmation, much like everyone else. I requested a VAT receipt from Argos support, apparently this is also an "Order Confirmation" says the automated email bot.

I've been going in circles for days now and this is driving me mad, it's a 12 hour turnaround every time, just to receive an automated reponse. If every case is needing to be escalated through social media, wouldn't it just be quicker to have humans on the other end of the claims department?

case:16427011 email:328742235

This was my last conversation with them. I've sent a photo of the box, 2 photos of the camera, the order details fom the Argos site, the VAT receipt 3 times. Going slightly mad here.

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @RedToasty

I think you were notified on Twitter, but this is just to confirm your cashback was approved

yesterday and the amount will be transferred to your bank account within 28 days.

I believe you had placed two cashback claims and one of them was for an incorrect model so it was rejected.

The other claim was delayed because you didn't provide a proper VAT invoice initially.

All sorted now though :slight_smile:

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @RedToasty and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

You can probably guess what I'm about to say :grin:

"I have escalated this for you and someone should be in touch

within the next couple of days - mind you, the weekend approacheth"

Thanks for providing a case number too :beers:

Hang tight :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
RedToasty
Explorer

Will do, thank you for the swift response! :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @RedToasty

I think you were notified on Twitter, but this is just to confirm your cashback was approved

yesterday and the amount will be transferred to your bank account within 28 days.

I believe you had placed two cashback claims and one of them was for an incorrect model so it was rejected.

The other claim was delayed because you didn't provide a proper VAT invoice initially.

All sorted now though :slight_smile:

Cheers