Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Help !

SOLVED

Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Help !

I recently purchased a sony xperia st23i miro vodafone stores in Romania! But I have a problem, I just go to vodafone sim card in it, I want to do in some way I can unlock! I went to the workshops gsm but I fear that I can take parts of it and it is too expensive! If there is any one metodalitate to help me thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi Allecs.Razwan, depending on the contract you signed when purchasing your phone I would think Vodafone are possibly the only ones who can legally unlock your phone.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi Allecs.Razwan, depending on the contract you signed when purchasing your phone I would think Vodafone are possibly the only ones who can legally unlock your phone.

bogdansb
New

if I could on my Xperia miro ST23 to put android 4.2 or 4.3.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You might want to look at the dedicated Smartphone forums for your question/answer.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/

Cheers

Akram11
Explorer

If your Sony Xperia Miro is network locked you can easily unlock it using the unlock code.There many ways to get the code from service provider,Shops,Online third party and so on..You can try to visit OnlineGSMUnlock.com  here specify your Network provider,Country,IMEI..After they will  send the permanent unlock  code with free instructions  through your E-mail..Then you can use this code to easily unlock your mobile to swap any other GSM network carrier.