Join now - be part of our community!

sony vaio laptop inside colors; abused by sony

sony vaio laptop inside colors; abused by sony

Couple days ago, on that night my laptop was working perfectly, I turned it off and next morning I turned my laptop and got color inside the screen, I have never dropped it or pressured the screen. I have spoke to sony supporters and they accused me and abused as well that I have damaged my laptop and they treaten me to pay for collection and cost of repair £350. I was shocked to hear that. He even said he is not accusing and laptop happens like that and we are not covering it. So he emailed me: here is the message:Hello Babri,

The images you have sent are the same size and pattern of the ones I forwarded to you this afternoon.  The images we have produced are with a high resolution camera and show more detail, as we have to provide complete transparency when we receive complaints of this nature.

In conclusion the unit was received to us damaged, i.e the LCD is cracked and the there is a bleed on the screen, this is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and so will be a chargeable service. 

As I advised on the phone you are welcome to contact Sony and ask if they are willing to assist with this repair,  but we are 100% positive that this issue was caused by yourself, was present when we received it as well as the in pictures you have provided, therefore this will not be covered by the repair centre.

I have forward both this email, the pictures we have taken and the email I have just received with regards to the Terms and conditions to Sony and ask them to contact you in due course.

Kind regards

Adrian

I have been abused and treaten and accused and declining to bring my laptop back to me

I was so stupid to buy laptop from Sony, I can not belive they have mental issue with customers and always against us and defending them self. I need help please.
0 REPLIES 0