Join now - be part of our community!

Regestered products

SOLVED
Sealby22
Explorer

Regestered products

Hi does anyone know where all the regestered products have gone from your account section? ive logged in and all mine have dissapered? very confusing....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@Sealby22 just be informed that the migration has been completed so your current MySony account should hopefully now contain all of your registered products, could you please check & confirm..

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
MartiniJosh
Explorer

Try contacting the customer service, might just be a bug.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Sealby22,

are you using the same email addressto log-in to the Sony Community that you used to register your products??

Sealby22
Explorer

Hi, thanks for your reply, yes it's the same email address 

Sealby22
Explorer

Hi I tried that and nobody seems to want to help, I'm still waiting for a reply 

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

so when you click on My Sony at the top right of this web page & select Registered Products none of your products that you registered are listed??

Sealby22
Explorer

Yeah that's right, all that's there is what I've registered since everything else had disappeared 

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

I can't promise anything but let me see if any of my contacts within Sony can help, if I get any feedback I'll update this thread..

Sealby22
Explorer

Thank you very much, that would be fantastic if they could, I'd really appreciate that 

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Morning..

I have received some feedback, did you possibly register 15 products using your talktalk email account??

I have also been told that 3 products are registered against your current/community email address..

Do you still use your Talktalk email address??