Join now - be part of our community!

Firmware SBH-54

profile.country.SE.title
Zamens
New

Firmware SBH-54

I’m looking for the latest firmware for my headset SBH-54. Having trouble with my iPhone mistaking the headset for a keyboard. Making the keyboard disappear on the phone when i pair the phone with the headset.  Does anybody know where i can find the firmware?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Since it's a Sony mobile product better ask in their community:
http://talk.sonymobile.com/

You can use the same credentials as for this community.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Zamens and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I think it may be an idea to post this question on the

Xperia forum too:  Here

I did find some info regarding the SBH56 and  wondered if it may help solve your problem.

It says:

"If your on-screen keyboard isn’t working when your device is connected to your SBH56 headset, try these actions one after the other. Verify after each action whether the problem was solved before trying the next one.

• In the SBH56 host application, tap Camera key settings and make sure that the slider is in the “Off” position.

• Make sure that you have selected SwiftKey® Keyboard as the default on-screen keyboard in your device.

• If your headset is connected to an Xperia™ device and you are using a Chinese keyboard, make sure that your Xperia™ device is updated to the latest software version."

keyboard-is-not-working link

cheers

I had the same problem. Fix it by enabling the Dictation, Settings / General / Keyboard.

motfis
New

hi, i want to ask how can we update the device firmware so it can show asian character (japan, chinese, korean)? i bought an international version of this device.