Join now - be part of our community!

Error WS-37397-9

Error WS-37397-9

Hi all,

I keep getting this error while i try to log in WS-37397-9. The description of the error is saying ps network may be busy or down at the moment, but when I checked ps network was working just fine.

It`s been 24 hrs now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @crazy_philip and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we don't usually cover Playstation related problems on this forum, we ask people to post on the official Playstation Forum: Here

However I managed to find out some info which may help you, :slight_smile:

Playstation US forum advice

One solution advised on this site: Possible error fix

was...

"Step 1: ​Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
Step 2: ​Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you’ve heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
Step 3: ​Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
Step 4: From the list of options select Rebuild Database and press “X”. Once the process is complete the PS4 will restart.​
Step 5: Run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.​"

...although it didnt help that person.

There are other possible solutions listed in both those links though regarding modem / router / internet settings.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: