Join now - be part of our community!

certificate warranty

romeob
New

certificate warranty

Just wanted to express my profound dissatisfaction regarding SONY Europe/Romania services! Incredible bad experience!

Was given an used replacement, unsealed, cause my TV presented a malfunction during the warranty. The replacement is even worse, far away of what expecting from a smart TV - the image is doubled, definition extremely poor, like for a 1960s TV set! Under the excuse that the TV replacement set proved good - but no technical test form provided, has passed already two months and nothing happens.

Not recommending to buy SONY products in Romania..., even though the same attitude I got from UK when acknowledged them...., therefore, pray to have a good product, otherwise you might end up in this frustration that a brand like SONY doesn't live up to the expectations clients have and WARRANTY CERTIFICATE is stating!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi romeob,

Welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

Unfortunately not much we can do from the forum but I have forwarded your comments to a contact within Sony in a hope that someone might contact you to discuss your problems, if you do receive contact could you please update this thread..