Join now - be part of our community!

each picture in the album have cloned

SOLVED
lordazhar
Visitor

each picture in the album have cloned

hai .. any someone have same problem with me ?..

each image in album have cloned but in sd card not cloned??

how to solved this.. Slightly_frowning_Face

sory for bad my english

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You could try to clear data for the Album application via Settings > Apps > The tab "All" > Album > Clear data.

If you still see clones of the picture, you can also try to clear data for Mediastorage via Settings > Apps > The tab "All" > Media storage > Clear data. When you have cleared data for Media storage, the phone needs to reload the media files. Restart the unit and let the phone reload them and they will start to appear in your Album after some minutes again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You could try to clear data for the Album application via Settings > Apps > The tab "All" > Album > Clear data.

If you still see clones of the picture, you can also try to clear data for Mediastorage via Settings > Apps > The tab "All" > Media storage > Clear data. When you have cleared data for Media storage, the phone needs to reload the media files. Restart the unit and let the phone reload them and they will start to appear in your Album after some minutes again.

lordazhar
Visitor

thank you.. my problem solved.. Slightly_smiling_Face

Tags (1)
Hampus
Champion

Nice to hear, anytime!