Join now - be part of our community!

PMB - Burning AVCHD to DVD - authenticate problems

profile.country.en_GB.title
trackback
Visitor

PMB - Burning AVCHD to DVD - authenticate problems

Hi

I am trying to burn my avchd files from my sony DSC-HX5 to dvd disc using PMB in order to play in a normal dvd player - the first time it is necessary to go through a authenticate process

http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/pmb/download/dvd_author/us.html

on step 2 after clicking "complete" the "File Download" box fails to appear - I have repeated the process and occasionally a window flashes up on the screen for a fraction of a second then disappears - since i can't download DVD-Video Add-on Software I have been unable to progress any further - I have the camera connected via USB, and the PMB software installed as required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello trackback - welcome to the Sony Forum.

Are you using a Windows operating system? If so, which one i.e. XP/Vista/Windows 7?

If you are using one of the latter, you may find that running the first downloaded file as an administrator (this can be done by right-clicking the file and choosing the appropriate option to launch) works for you.

I hope this works - if it doesn't then let me know.

Thanks,

Simon

pharatyn
New

Hello

The same problem with DVD Video add-on. No error-message appears but the pop up with downloand of software does not appear. I opened the file DownloadManager_1402b as an Administrator - did not help.

Using Windows 7 Home Premium.

Please help.