Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

How can I buy a laptop with english windows and english keyboard?

GELÖST
profile.country.de_DE.title
liyona
Besucher

How can I buy a laptop with english windows and english keyboard?

Hi,

I am living in Germany and I want to buy english laptop. and I can't find anything anywhere.

Is there any way to buy an english laptop or I just have to buy it from us or uk and then bring it here.

thanks

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
profile.country.AT.title
Alphawahn
Vielschreiber

hay,

i think there aren't :wink:

but if you buy an laptop with windows 7 professional or windows 7 ultimate you can choose different languages!

so you can choose german or english! you can switch the language on running system!

notice: it wont work with other w7 versions! home premium for example -> wont work! :wink:

you have to buy an w7 professional or ultimate laptop

your second problem: they wont sell you a english keyboard!

but the same here as well: you can choose the keyboard layout!

there will be EXACTLY the same functions as you have on a actuall english keyboard!

the only problem here is that on your german keyboard , the keys just look different!

one example for you: you switch the keyboard layout to english on your laptop but the actuall keyboard is a german one. you press on the z button of your german keyboard, and a y appears! just like on your english keyboard :wink:

so you have all the keys on the right place , but they look a bit different know!

hope i could help :slight_smile:

greetings,

alphawahn :slight_smile:

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3
profile.country.CH.title
stone69
Vielschreiber

Hi liyona and welcome to the SONY Forum :smileyhappy:.

Not really sure if it's possible via the SONY online shop. Probably not. Maybe just give it a try. Go via www.sony.co.uk and select the notebook you like in the online shop. My guess would be, that at the checkout when you enter the delivery address it will not accept a location in Germany.

Is it just because of the system language or you need also the english keyboard layout? System language can be set to English also on a German notebook.

profile.country.de_DE.title
liyona
Besucher

Dear stone69

I recently moved to Germany so I can't speak Deutsch. I need bothe keyboard layout and windows to be in english.

I already asked sony.com from usa and they said they won't sheep to Germany. I don't know about uk yet, but it would be much better to buy it from Germany.

Is there any sony store in Germany which sell english laptops as well

profile.country.AT.title
Alphawahn
Vielschreiber

hay,

i think there aren't :wink:

but if you buy an laptop with windows 7 professional or windows 7 ultimate you can choose different languages!

so you can choose german or english! you can switch the language on running system!

notice: it wont work with other w7 versions! home premium for example -> wont work! :wink:

you have to buy an w7 professional or ultimate laptop

your second problem: they wont sell you a english keyboard!

but the same here as well: you can choose the keyboard layout!

there will be EXACTLY the same functions as you have on a actuall english keyboard!

the only problem here is that on your german keyboard , the keys just look different!

one example for you: you switch the keyboard layout to english on your laptop but the actuall keyboard is a german one. you press on the z button of your german keyboard, and a y appears! just like on your english keyboard :wink:

so you have all the keys on the right place , but they look a bit different know!

hope i could help :slight_smile:

greetings,

alphawahn :slight_smile: