Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

USB Sticks werden nicht erkannt

GELÖST
profile.country.DE.title
Euradon
Entdecker

USB Sticks werden nicht erkannt

Guten Morgen zusammen,

ich habe einen neu erworbenen KD-65XG8599 der leider keinen USB Stick erkennt. Habe alle Größen von 4-32GB versucht und bin alle Datenformate durchgegangen (NTFS, FAT32). Vielleicht wäre noch zu erwähnen, das die Sticks schon relativ „abgenutzt“ sind und sehr oft gebraucht wurden. Kein mir jemand helfen ??? Ich verzweifle schon ein wenig...

Liebe Grüße 

Tags (2)
2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN

Akzeptierte Lösungen
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

@Euradon,

If you plan to use the USB stick for random file transfers to your TV then; yes. NTFS is the preferred format compared to the other supported formats for random transfers. 

But if you plan to register the USB stick on your TV for [Recording] or as [Device storage] then there is no point to format it to NTFS because you will be required by your TV to format the USB stick during registration. 

Cheers,

Dutchice

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

profile.country.DE.title
Euradon
Entdecker

@dutchice  schrieb:

@Euradon,

If you plan to use the USB stick for random file transfers to your TV then; yes. NTFS is the preferred format compared to the other supported formats for random transfers. 

But if you plan to register the USB stick on your TV for [Recording] or as [Device storage] then there is no point to format it to NTFS because you will be required by your TV to format the USB stick during registration. 

Cheers,

Dutchice

Hey my Friend,

its unbelieveable ITS WORKS

Thx for helping me !!!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 ANTWORTEN 8
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hallo Euradon,

wie sind die Sticks denn formatiert?

Hast du einmal versucht, sie am PC zu formatieren und es danach noch einmal im TV versucht.

Schöne Grüße
Peter

profile.country.DE.title
Euradon
Entdecker

Hallo Peter,

danke für die schnelle Antwort. Die Sticks habe ich bereits unter Windows mehrfach  formatiert und beide Dateisysteme ausprobiert. Lt Sony Herstellerseite müssten bei meinem Fernseher beide Dateisysteme funktionieren bis Max 4TB Größe. Beim PC werden alle Sticks einwandfrei erkannt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

PS: Meine fabrikneue AV Westplatte von Western Digital wird als Massenspeicher erkannt, da ich diese noch nicht registriert habe.

Tags (2)
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @Euradon,

Welcome to the Sony Online Community!

I noticed your question in German on the Sony UK Community. Please read the solution on this post.

Cheers,

Dutchice 

profile.country.DE.title
Euradon
Entdecker

Hey Dutchice,

thx for your Post 👍. I will try it this evening. Can i change Fat32 to NTFS in the Commandline ?

Thx my Friend for your help

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

@Euradon,

Cheers,

Dutchice

profile.country.DE.title
Euradon
Entdecker

@dutchice  schrieb:

@Euradon,

Cheers,

Dutchice

Hey my Friend,

its unbelieveable ITS WORKS

Thx for helping me !!!

profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Thanks for taking time to post back your result. We appreciate that since it helps many other community members in situations just like yourself.

We are here for you.
Cheers,
Dutchice
profile.country.DE.title
anklein3428
Entdecker

I've tried them all:

FAT32

NTFS

soft reboot ...

it will not accept my usb key to save the channel list

BUT when I unplug, it shows the menu to export it!?! 

Is there an issue with the already plugged-in HDD for recording?