Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to add SVTplay app to Channel List

DR99SE
New

Unable to add SVTplay app to Channel List

I have a KD-43XF8505 and am trying to put an updated version of this app into the 'Channel List' of the Home Page.

The story so far:

A few days ago, the SVT Play app, loaded from Google Play Store a couple of years ago, and placed into the Channel List for convenience, stopped working.
I installed the latest version (11.0.9), and after adding it to the App List (Favourites) row, it is usable from there.
The problem is, I want to put it into the 'Channel List', replacing the old version, but it does not appear in the 'Customise Channels' dialogue.
I have tried the obvious actions, e.g. uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, etc.
I have also noticed that even after reordering the apps to put it first, it still appears last in the Favourites row.

Since this is the app we use most often, I would like it to have the same procedure as Netflix, TV4 Play, etc. as it had before.

Is there some setting or procedure that I have missed, or is there something in the TV's operating system that now excludes this app?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi DR99SE, I'm not sure if I got you right.. Do you mean adding the app to your favorite (Apps)?