Join now - be part of our community!

Tv cons

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
rogerhp
Explorer

Tv cons

Using Arc tv to bar, leaves only one 4K hdmi. Plus 2 hdmi. Sony kd49xe 9005. Bar has 3 more hdmi.Have Appletv, Firestick,Bt YouView box.And an Android box.How best connect. Can an hdmi splitter be fitted to the arc connect on the tv? Newbie. Any help thanks.

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

I guess you bought the Blu-ray player since making your first posting, as I don’t see it listed there? :clown:

But your kit is connected fine, nevertheless.

Are you sure that it is BT putting up a message when you try to log in to the BBC iPlayer, as the BBC will ask you to sign in? What is the exact wording you see? 

I am presuming you are talking about the BBC iPlayer on the TV?

if you look round that screen, there should be an option to continue without signing in.

Can you sign in to My5?

Do you have any examples of successful connection to any internet service from the TV?

And no, there should be no issues with the BBC iPlayer because you came out of the YouView UI.

And nor should anything from BT be intruding here, even if they are your ISP. A mystery if they are....

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
profile.country.GB.title
rogerhp
Explorer

Hi Roy, Thanks for help,seems like an hdr blue ray
Player is my next needed,or a 4k hdr streAm device? Will
Get a soundbar when more available. (Tv sound acceptable).All the best

Sent from my iPhone