Join now - be part of our community!

Media player apps not working "An error has occurred. Please try again later."

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Addy_Hussain
Explorer

Media player apps not working "An error has occurred. Please try again later."

I get this message every time I load up BBC I player, it hub, 4od and Demand 5.

How do I fix this so I can use the apps to watch catch up tv?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hollowman
New

This has happened ro me several times over the last few months.   The local retailer, from who I bought the Sony, has provided a short term fix for me.  I understand the retailer has experienced this problem with a number of customers Sony TVs.

Here is the 'fix':- Home>Settings>About>Restart   the system then takes a couple of minutes to reboot.  This solution can solve the problem for any where between 48hrs and several weeks.  Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the Community. 

Hopefully some other Community members will be able to offer you some advice soon. 

In the mean time, you could also get in touch with Sony Support for assistance here

hollowman
New

This has happened ro me several times over the last few months.   The local retailer, from who I bought the Sony, has provided a short term fix for me.  I understand the retailer has experienced this problem with a number of customers Sony TVs.

Here is the 'fix':- Home>Settings>About>Restart   the system then takes a couple of minutes to reboot.  This solution can solve the problem for any where between 48hrs and several weeks.  Hope this helps

profile.country.GB.title
Addy_Hussain
Explorer

Thank you. It is working now.