Join now - be part of our community!

KD55X9005C tv , Usb 32gb hard drive fitted to hold extra apps......

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
petepots
Explorer

KD55X9005C tv , Usb 32gb hard drive fitted to hold extra apps......

Guys

Let me try and explain for example the apps VLC is downloaded and stored on the external Usb drive, also I want to put it on the favourite menu, no problem all works great untill I goto stand by, next time I put the TV on they have gone off the favourite menu, so I have to put them back on.  Why wont they stay on the favourite menu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Piscie
Community Team

Hey, does it happen after deep standby (overnight)? Or even if you turn it off and then on right away?

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Piscie
Community Team

Hey, what is the current software version?

profile.country.GB.title
petepots
Explorer

Android V9  The software is iup to date

Bravia 4K UR1

Piscie
Community Team

Is it v5.457?

Piscie
Community Team

Have you tested another USB stick? Also, have you tried to remove the USB stick before turning off the TV and plugging it back after powering on, does the issue remain?

profile.country.GB.title
petepots
Explorer

Sorry for the delay in writing back to you

Well, I now think the drive has gone down.  It was a brand new 320Gb, I have done what you said and there is no differance other than the drive does not show any contents on it.

I am going to test this out on a pc, I know I will loose all the programs but I can reload them.  I am sure its a dud drive

THanks for yourhelp    Peter

profile.country.GB.title
petepots
Explorer

profile.country.GB.title
petepots
Explorer

The Kernal is as from

4.9.125  July 2021

profile.country.SE.title
Lassesu
Explorer

I have the same problem on my XH9505.
And that when to start them, they are opened for immediate closure, all apps apply to the extra memory.

Piscie
Community Team

Hey, does it happen after deep standby (overnight)? Or even if you turn it off and then on right away?