profile.country.GB.title
parttimeruk
Explorer

KD-49XG8096

does any body have issues with this tv 

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
spannerzone

I have the 43" version..... I don't have any issues as such and am pleased with it so far (2 weeks of owning it)

The Android menus and YouView menu navigation can be a little sluggish at times but mostly it works well enough, Picture quality is pretty decent once you've spent a little time setting up each input for the right settings.

profile.country.GB.title
parttimeruk
Explorer

do you have any issues with it freezing on channels also when switching on I find that it tries to start up for the first time so I then have to skip the setup again 

profile.country.GB.title
spannerzone

No issues changing channels, I do have a fairly strong signal on my freeview channels.... do you know if you get a strong signal from the aerial? - I don't have any power on problem either, it powers on quickly and goes to the last thing I was watching or doing (apps)

Maybe you need to perform a full reset and try again setting it up?

If your freeview channels are not good, can you try using a different aerial cable (maybe it has a badly fitted coax aerial plug). Any other devices connected to the aerial (freeview recorder box etc) - do they work OK?

I have problems with all of U.K. TV apps, they all constantly crash about 10 mins in. Sony have been of no help.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@FraggleRock007 

Did they suggest a Factory Reset?

Did you do one, to no effect?

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey FraggleRock007, something tells me it might be a network issue, try a hotspot.