Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Home Entertainment-System switches to TV input when TV switched on

Weyoun9846135
Neues Mitglied

Home Entertainment-System switches to TV input when TV switched on

Hallo zusammen,

da ich meine Frage schon auf der USA-Website von Sony gestellt habe, dort aber ohne Antwort auf die europäische Community verwiesen wurde, erlaube ich mir, meine Frage auf Englisch einzufügen:

I own a KDL-55W905A and a BDV-E2100 that I use together, also with BRAVIA Sync. In general, I'm very happy with both devices. I use the BDV-E2100 also stand-alone for listening to the radio or to my BT-connected device.

However, there is one thing that I would like to avoid/switch off and I don't know how: When I have only the BDV-E2100 switched on (for example for listening to the radio) and I switch on the TV, the BDV-E2100 automatically switches from the radio to the TV audio. You would assume that this makes sense as I would want to listen to what's on TV when I switch on the TV. However, that's not the case when I switch on the TV in this scenario for example only to mirror my computer screen on the TV. In that scenario, I would want to continue to listen to the radio.

Is there any way I can set my devices so that the TV doesn't automatically use the BDV-E2100 as audio output when it's switched on and the BDV-E2100 is already on? I tried different settings both on the BDV-E2100 and the TV but to no avail.

Hope you guys can help!

Thanks in advance!

1 ANTWORT 1
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hallo,

möchtest du die Antwort in deutsch oder englisch :wink:

Um zu vermeiden, dass die BDV-E2100 auf den TV Eingang wechselt müsstest du die Heimkinosteuerung bei beiden Geräten deaktivieren. So sollte die BDV dann auch beim Einschalten des TVs auf der zuvor gewählten Quelle verbleiben.

Schöne Grüße
Peter

P.S. sollte dies nicht helfen, benötigst du ein HDMI-Kabel ohne CEC (ohne Pin13).