Join now - be part of our community!

Screen brightness.

Rog-Mar
Visitor

Screen brightness.

Is there a way to have the screen brightness slider lower in the notification shade? we all know that the device is quite tall,simply trying to adjust the screen brightness is now always a two handed job. This should've been a no brainer for this phone as it's harder to reach.

Can anyone recommend another launcher to use which has that feature?

2 REPLIES 2
SleepIsForTheWe
Visitor

Try and see if you can download one UI from google play, it's the one from samsung.

I use it currently on my s10 plus and the brightness slider is at the bottom of the notification panel. Don't know if it's gonna work or be the same on the xperia 1, but worth a try.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Rog-Mar!

That is a really good question and not something that I thought about myself, but I understand it's not the optimal way of adjusting the brightness.

There may be another launcher or application available in the Google Play store that has the brightness slider in a different position as @SleepIsForTheWeak mentioned, or if you search for "brightness slider" there are some options to choose from, but not sure if they will suit you.

If you enable the setting that will turn one handed mode on after double tapping the home button (Settings > Display > Advanced > One-handed mode) the interface will shrink a bit and it will be easier to access the quick settings and the brightness slider.

This as I wrote will require some more actions and may not be optimal, but it's something at least and I will make sure to forward your feedback internally! Slightly_smiling_Face

@SleepIsForTheWeak, that is a really good suggestion, thank you for that! Slightly_smiling_Face