Join now - be part of our community!

Forgot screen lock

Disci82
Visitor

Forgot screen lock

Hallo, ich habe wegen vertragsverlängerung, ein Sony Xperia 1, erhalten. Wenn ich die simkarte eingesetzt habe und starte fragt er mich einmal nach dem Pin, den gebe ich ein und er bekommt auch Verbindung. Allerdings komme ich an der bildschirmsperre nicht vorbei, dort fragt er wieder nach der Pin und nimmt diese nicht an! Über PC Companion, kann ich es auch nicht zurücksetzen, da kommt die Meldung Gerät ist gesperrt! Ein Google Konto, konnte ich auch noch nicht einrichten, soweit bin ich noch nicht gekommen 

Hello, I have received a Sony Xperia 1 for contract extension. If I have used the SIM card and start it asks me once for the pin, I give it and he gets synonymous connection. However, I can not get past the screen lock, where he again asks for the pin and does not accept it! About PC Companion, I can not reset it, there comes the message Device is locked! I also could not set up a Google account yet, so far I have not come yet

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Disci82, I am sorry to hear about this.

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Unfortunately there is no way to change a lock pattern that is already set due to security measures set by Google. So in order to get access to the phone you will need to perform a software repair on the phone using Xperia Companion and a computer.for more information on how to perform a software repair click here

Please note though that due to the fact that the phone is protected by a screen lock, you need to click on "Software repair" without the phone connected to the computer and then tick the box in the bottom corner next to the text "My device cannot be detected or started, or is a Smartwatch 3".

Try this and let me know how it goes! Slightly_smiling_Face