Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia tablet z screen mirroring

SOLVED
ZH3NYA
Visitor

Xperia tablet z screen mirroring

My screen mirroring wont work. I set up one touch and everything connects but the screen mirroring, im trying to set up xperia z to xperia tablet z. Says I need xperia tablet to set up. But it is an xperia tablet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hampus
Champion

Unfortunately, it's not possible to use the screen mirroring function to a Xperia Tablet Z. You can only use the screen mirroring function from a Tablet Z.

The only Tablets that supports this function is Z3 Tablet Compact and Z2 Tablet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hampus
Champion

Unfortunately, it's not possible to use the screen mirroring function to a Xperia Tablet Z. You can only use the screen mirroring function from a Tablet Z.

The only Tablets that supports this function is Z3 Tablet Compact and Z2 Tablet.

Stony1979
Visitor

WY doesn't screenmirroring works between an xperia Z3 smartphone and Z tablet SGP311 IN ANy DIRECTION... People gets it working if you flash with another ROM. 

Please give me a reason why 

FrenchFrog
Visitor

I am also looking for a solution for mirroring a tablet z to another tablet z in order to play the same video on two screens. I will go soon on vacations and it would be wonderful if I can use this kind of configuration in my car for my kids.

Tell me how I can achieve this. I don't really understand why it would not be possible. The tablets are recent and I am sure a solution exists but the configuration doesn't really seems to be straighforward. It would be odd that the tablet can control other devices but cannot be controled at all.

And if at the end there is really no wireless solution, I would like to know if a mhl or usb cable could solve it? But in that case I am worried how I can charge my devices if the cable is used for communication.

FrenchFrog
Visitor

I think that with the recent upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop, it must be possible now to mirror a screen to a tablet z but how to do that? Can you give step by step procedure for mirroring a tablet z to another tablet z? I will need in the coming days for watching videos in my car.