Join now - be part of our community!

Message for BLENCOGO whose message box is full

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
oseven
Visitor

Message for BLENCOGO whose message box is full

I am very disappointed that you found it necessary to remove my last post.( Are you listening ) I have a house full of Sony products, 2 Tv's, Walkman, PS3, Blue-ray player,Laptop, PSP, even a Mini disc player which I still use.

This surely makes me a Sony fan. I have also got friends and family to buy Sony on my recommendation.

I believe the Sony tablet is possibly an IPad beater ( the usb socket, SD card socket, compatabilty with other products, etc. ) and my only intention was to wake Sony to the nigglely problems us early adopters are having. These are problems that can and should be fixed in no more than a few weeks of release. Notification of Sony's intent to address these problems would also encourage sales.

Instead the faithful are left wondering.

Shop staff are unaware of the posible fixes available on the Android Market, if my local PC World, Currys and Sony Store are anything to go by.

I also feel that Sony do not need protecting from my innocuous post. It would surely have assured users and encouraged them to also recommend this product if they had received a reply from THE TOP so to speak.

Please reconsider your removal and allow others to put forward their request for help in one post.

Best wishes to you

oseven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

oseven wrote:

I am very disappointed that you found it necessary to remove my last post.( Are you listening ) I have a house full of Sony products, 2 Tv's, Walkman, PS3, Blue-ray player,Laptop, PSP, even a Mini disc player which I still use.

This surely makes me a Sony fan. I have also got friends and family to buy Sony on my recommendation.

I believe the Sony tablet is possibly an IPad beater ( the usb socket, SD card socket, compatabilty with other products, etc. ) and my only intention was to wake Sony to the nigglely problems us early adopters are having. These are problems that can and should be fixed in no more than a few weeks of release. Notification of Sony's intent to address these problems would also encourage sales.

Shop staff are unaware of the posible fixes available on the Android Market, if my local PC World, Currys and Sony Store are anything to go by.

I also feel that Sony do not need protecting from my innocuous post. It would surely have assured users and encouraged them to also recommend this product if they had received a reply from THE TOP so to speak.

Please reconsider your removal and allow others to put forward their request for help in one post.

Best wishes to you

oseven

Hi oseven,

for you information there seems to be some problems on the forum at the moment..

Several posts & threads are disappearing only to reappear at a later time & then seem to disappear again..

Here is a link to your thread SONY are you listening as you can see it's still in the forum data base but for some unkown reason it's not showing in the recent threads list..

Sony have been made aware & the forum techs are investigating but as it's the weekend it may take some time to resolve..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

oseven wrote:

Best wishes to you

oseven

Hi oseven,

for you information there seems to be some problems on the forum at the moment..

Several posts & threads are disappearing only to reappear at a later time & then seem to disappear again..

Here is a link to your thread SONY are you listening as you can see it's still in the forum data base but for some unkown reason it's not showing in the recent threads list..

Sony have been made aware & the forum techs are investigating but as it's the weekend it may take some time to resolve..

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Thanks Thal,

I have replied to oseven - but my reply has gone missing also!!!!

https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/message/696651#696651

It's a bit of a mess.

:anguished:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

It's a bit of a mess.

It is & I can understand people getting a bit upset thinking that their posts are being removed..

Also your link does not work, that happened with a link that I sent to support this morning, seems some posts do not register correctly & disappear..:smileyshocked:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Looks like my reply has disappeared into the ether!!!

I will send oseven a PM but I would like to reassure everyone here that posts are NEVER deleted no matter how critical they are of Sony.  Only posts that are offensive or contain unacceptable language are removed or edited.

I will guarantee that any suggestions added to oseven's discussion will be forwarded to Sony for their attention and we will attempt to get replies.  I have marked the discussion as a 'sticky' to collect information over the next 10 days.

:angry:

Hi my name is Angel Colado I have a PS3 that one day stopped working plz help me il send it plz help me PS3 is al I own can you fix it.