Join now - be part of our community!

How do I get Sony Tips back

SOLVED
PSF
Visitor

How do I get Sony Tips back

I just got a Z4 Tablet and already have a Z phone. A "Sony Tip" showed up on my Z4 Home Screen inviting me to link my two devices. I didn't have my phone to hand and was doing something else so closed the Tip. Would like to do it now but can't find how to bring Sony Tip info back. Anybody know please?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christofer
Champion

If you are unable to find this specific widget in the list of widgets to add to the home screen you may have to clear data for Xperia Home to get it back. This will reset your home screen back to its default look.

To clear data for Xperia Home, go to Settings > Apps > All > Xperia Home > Clear data.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Phy
Legend
Legend

1. Long press anywhere on the home screen
2. Widgets
3. Home screen tips
Christofer
Champion

If you are unable to find this specific widget in the list of widgets to add to the home screen you may have to clear data for Xperia Home to get it back. This will reset your home screen back to its default look.

To clear data for Xperia Home, go to Settings > Apps > All > Xperia Home > Clear data.

PSF
Visitor

Thanks for your help- just needed that extra step from the other reply

Christofer
Champion

You're welcome! Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

Can´t find that widget on my device even after reset the launcher...

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
Christofer
Champion

Hi @SirRobin,

In that case you may need to perform a factory reset of your device in order to trigger this. However, if I am not mistaken it takes you to the same features that is available when you go to Settings > Xperia Connectivity > One-touch setup.