Join now - be part of our community!

Has anyone's Z3 Tablet Compact shipped

SOLVED
bengrendon
Explorer

Has anyone's Z3 Tablet Compact shipped

I have one of these on order and was just wondering if anyone has had any shipping info yet. My shipping window is 3rd to 9th Oct so I should be hearing soon.
Let me.know if you have had anything heg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bengrendon
Explorer

Well they have given me. A £25 voucher as means of an apology for the delay. Will wait until the actual shipping date and report back. I did get hands on with one the other day and it feels great.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@bengrendon  they look great!

You'll have to post some shots when you get yours :wink:

bengrendon
Explorer

Looks like Sony are playing the delay pre orders game again. As mine is not even at the warehouse yet. So they are reckoning it will arrive in the first week of November.
Not happy at all.
Awaiting a call back from CS too confirm the delayed delivery and then too probably cancel the order.

Really annoyed with this as the same happened with my last order from them and it was in the shops before I had mine shipped.

Sony.co.uk need to up their game and keep us the preordring customer informed of what is actually going on.
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Sorry to hear that :slight_frown:

I remember there was a delay with the Z2 tablets due to demand.

Keep us posted on any responses from CS.

bengrendon
Explorer

I have just had a phone call from CS and they are saying that it will not be dispatched now until the 22nd October so i will keep it going.

I am not best pleased but in reflection i should have known better as this is the exact thing that happened with my Z2 Tablet, did i head the warning nope:smileywink:

I am waiting on a manger callback as i should not have to just accept that the goalposts have been moved so will see what the outcome there is.

bengrendon
Explorer

Well they have given me. A £25 voucher as means of an apology for the delay. Will wait until the actual shipping date and report back. I did get hands on with one the other day and it feels great.
shirtel
Explorer

shirtel
Explorer

Received mine 26/06 from Lisbon! only took 3/4 days from ordering. Worth the wait