Join now - be part of our community!

Playstation 2 and VAIO

Megadeth
Visitor

Playstation 2 and VAIO

Thanks all you people for your help in my perivious posts. One thing that still isnt clear to me. You say you need a TV card to attach the play station to play games, but if you look closely a playstation has a usb port near the place where u hook in the controllers. So can you attach it using a usb-usb cable? Id like to know if it works that way. Since both things are sony its plausable theyd have thought of someway to connect them together. Anyways thanx for the help again. Bubyes

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Nope thats only used for head to head playing.

nick_pan
Visitor

yah man, gotta have the tv in only..

i wonder how ps2 games would look on a laptop :thinking:

TygerTyger
Visitor

LOl you ever tried an emulator? Short answer = awful. Playstation 2 probably looks fine though.

nick_pan
Visitor

emulators are crap

ps2 gfx are not too good relitave to pc gfx. god knows what it would look like on pc/laptop screen which would emphasise each and every pixel of each game :cry:

TygerTyger
Visitor

Actually emulators are very good, at least when they have been developed up to a certain point, the early ones always suck. The N64 one I have looks wonderful, and the SNES one I used to have......network Mario Kart anyone :smileygrin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Emulators are good fun :slight_smile:

There was a PlayStation emu at one point, Bleem and it wasn't amazing. Sony pulled the plug on the company who made it too :cry: