Join now - be part of our community!

How do I cancel my order

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
cyhiemstra
Visitor

How do I cancel my order

Its weekend, and monday is a day off.  I wish to cancel, or better yet, change my order for configured Vaio laptop.  I did a search on the forum and the only result that came up says there is a "manage orders" button in my account.  I looked everywhere and it definitely doesnt exist.  I want to resolve it online so I can place the order for the Vaio I actually wanted and get on with my life.

Status is: open order / awaiting authorization for payment / Our factory has received your order and has scheduled production of your unit.

So NOT a completed order.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  cyhiemstra,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You should be able to manage your order via 'Your Account' which you should see on the Sony menu bar above. If not click on Products & Your Account should appear.

YA.JPG

However it's probably best to phone the Sony sales team direct - Buy online or call on 0845 6000 124. Call Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  cyhiemstra,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You should be able to manage your order via 'Your Account' which you should see on the Sony menu bar above. If not click on Products & Your Account should appear.

YA.JPG

However it's probably best to phone the Sony sales team direct - Buy online or call on 0845 6000 124. Call Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm