Join now - be part of our community!

Why does my DSC-H200 keep freezing?

profile.country.en_GB.title
marlonsmall79
Visitor

Why does my DSC-H200 keep freezing?

I have just bought this camera and taken it on holiday and it keeps freezing!  I have tried changing batteries and have reset it to default settings but it still keeps freezing.  The only way to get it going again is to remove then re insert batteries but it just keeps dying on me.  Can someone help so that I can actually take some pictures on my holiday?

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello marlonsmall79 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

If you have already tried all of the steps described in your message, it is entirely possible that there is a fault with your model. If you have had it for less than 12 months, I would recommend contacting Sony Customer Services to see if a repair can be arranged. Their contact details are on the following page:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/dime

Alternatively, if it is outside of the warranty period, it is still worth speaking to Customer Services to potentially see how much a repair would cost.

Thanks,

Simon

hi i wondered if you know , on the dsc-h200 it has aa batteries which i cant seem to close the compartment also cannot see which way they go in , and , my last sony camera had a lithium battery is one with aa batteries as good, many thanks,