Join now - be part of our community!

How do I set aperture in Manual mode on A37 SLT?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dulangf
Visitor

How do I set aperture in Manual mode on A37 SLT?

I've worked out how to change the aperture in Aperture Priority mode, but can't find a way of changing it in Manual shooting mode.  Any help, tips or advice would be great appreciated.  I'm new to this type of photography so have a lot to learn!

Thanks!

Message was edited by: dulangf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello dulangf - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

When the camera is in Manual mode, the aperture can be adjusted by rotating the control dial while you press down on the AV button (this is situated in the middle of the row of three buttons to the top-right of the screen). There is further information about this on page 96 of the manual that can be read here:

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4420745111.pdf

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello dulangf - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

When the camera is in Manual mode, the aperture can be adjusted by rotating the control dial while you press down on the AV button (this is situated in the middle of the row of three buttons to the top-right of the screen). There is further information about this on page 96 of the manual that can be read here:

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4420745111.pdf

Thanks,

Simon

dulangf
Visitor

Thanks, after reading through the booklet again, I finally figured this out last night.  On with learning how to use it now!

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

I am glad to hear that you have sorted it now.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.pt_PT.title
zmp2000
Visitor

My Camera Came with a manual with only 92 pages, I Gues the version of manual is 4-420-752-31(1)

Thanks for sharing this manual. It´s a shame that this kind of information doesn´t came with standard manual that I received!

Wirulane
New

Thank you guys,finally got it right too.I also wonder why this kind of info can`t be in basic manual?

Inka